1. Quantum Accounting Inc. (“Quantum Accounting”) is a Japanese entity. The information contained and accessed on this site (the “Site”) is provided by Quantum Accounting indicated on the homepage as owner of the Site for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any accounting, advisory, tax, legal or other professional advice, consultation or service. You should consult with a Quantum Accounting professional in the respective accounting, advisory, tax or other professional area to obtain such services.
2. The application of laws and regulations may vary depending on specific facts or circumstances. Due to the nature of electronic communication processes, Quantum Accounting does not guarantee or warrant the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
3. While reasonable efforts are made to provide accurate translations, translated content may contain errors, discrepancies, or differences created in the translation, are not binding, and have no legal effect for enforcement or compliance purposes. Quantum Accounting does not make any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translated content from the Japanese original to any other language. Any person or entity that relies on translated content does so at their own risk. Quantum Accounting shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translated content. If you would like to report a translation error or inaccuracy, we encourage you to please contact us.
4. In no event shall Quantum Accounting, or its partners, principals, agents or employees, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to, contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with the Site, any content on or accessed by use of the Site, or any copying, display or other use.
5. As content on the Site (including any concepts, ideas, methods, procedures, processes, know- how, techniques and information on or described in the Site) may be used provided that:
The use of the content is personal and noncommercial.
All copyright, trademark and similar notices are retained.
The content is not used as or implies as an endorsement by Quantum Accounting of the content described.
Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. Quantum Accounting does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by Quantum Accounting and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
links that involve unauthorized use of our logo
a form of link that disguises the URL and/or bypasses the homepage or pages containing the entity copyright, legal disclaimer and online policy statement.